Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Star Wars Vehicle Pancake Mold/Cookie Cutter Is Your Edible Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

Pancakes or waffles? I'm not even sure anymore actually. As a kid, I preferred the fluffy, cloud-like chewiness of pancakes but as I grew older and more daring, I wanted the crunch and rigid lines of a waffle. Waffles do have the perfect cutouts to hold syrup but there's nothing more picturesque than a stack of pancakes with syrup and butter dripping all over itself. WHICH ONE IS BETTER?! When I started making my own waffles in a waffle maker, I almost decided I was going to be a waffle man for life but then I realized, I never did make my own pancakes. Like never in my life. I know, weird. So! I need to start making pancakes. These Star Wars Vehicle Pancake Molds (or Cookie Cutters) for 10 bucks will let me right the ship. Or maybe I'll just be the confused soul who loves both. -CC More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/ElxEr_Ey6RU/star-wars-vehicle-pancake-moldcookie-cutter-is-your-edible-deal-of-the-day

Fiserv Google Grupo Iusacell Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment